23 Mar The three “A”: Amelia, Acquasparta, Assisi a journey through food.
A tour through the recipes of local cuisine.
A recipe to take home with the sweet memory of the trip. Typical products and traditional food and wine dishes are the focus of an experiential journey.
A land that can offer a wide cultural and landscape heritage, historical events.
Renaissance, Calendimaggio, Palio dei Colombi festivals. Historical parades, flag-wavers, musicians and street artists. Every day the historical taverns offer tastings of our traditional cuisine.
- Three courses lunch/dinner, drinks included ( 1 wine glass of Doc Amelia grapes);
- Visit to the oil mill cultivar Moraiolo, Frantoio and Rajo tasting of bruschetta oil and “fava cottora* (slow food Umbria);
- Ticket for archaeological Museum and Roman tanks;
- Ancient recipe del palombaccio all’amerina.
PICCHIARELLI al mattarello
- Three courses lunch/dinner, drinks included (1 wine glass of Igt Grechetto grapes)
- Ticket Palazzo Cesi;
- Recipe of home- made “picchiarelli pasta with umbrian sauce or wild asparagus.
La ROCCIATA di Assisi
- Three courses lunch/dinner, drinks included (1 wine glass of Doc Assisi grapes);
- Ticket entrance to San Francesco wood – tasting of local products and oil from the forest;
- Rocciata’s recipe;
Extra services – on request
Transfer, meals, personal extras (tip), guided tour, eventual tickets to events and anything not expressly indicated in the “fee includes”.